November 22, 2017
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, Advanced Materials & Tools Company (President - Fumio Tsurumaki, Headquarters: Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) has launched VPX, a series of multi-functional milling cutters for high efficiency machining.
The VPX is a multi-functional cutter that provides high holder rigidity by arranging the inserts tangentially. This arranegment enables high efficiency for different types of milling such as ramping and helical milling under high-load conditions. Additioanally, VPX provides excellent economy due to the indexable, double sided insert (4-corner inserts).
VPX is available in 2 different types, the VPX200 with inserts of APMX=8mm and the VPX300, with inserts of APMX=11mm.
1. High holder rigidity is enabled by arranging the inserts tangentially.
2. No need to change inserts, all are suitable for ramping and helical milling.
3. The convex cutting edge realises high wall surface accuracy.
4. The large R-geometry on the end face of the insert achieves good surface finishes.
5. Insert grades available to cover a wide range of materials. (P, M, K, N, S, H)
|Product name||VPX200, VPX300 - multi-functional milling cutter for high efficiency machining|
|Number of items||
VPX200 - shank type 30 items, arbor type 8 items, screw-in type 15 items
VPX300 - shank type 14 items, arbor type 10 items, screw-in type 8 items
|Release||November 10th 2017|