May 7, 2019
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation, Metalworking Solutions Company (President - Shinichi Nakamura, Headquarters: Otemachi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) has added small diameters, and an additional CVD coated insert grade MC7020, to the WJX milling cutter series.
WJX cutters are multifunctional and ideal for rough machining under high efficiency conditions.
The double-sided negative inserts with a complex-shaped flank face provides excellent economy, with increased sharpness and strength.
To complement the existing series, the range had been expanded to include smaller diameter arbor types - Ø50 and Ø52.
In addition the insert grade, MC7020 with high crater wear resistance for machining steels and stainless steels, is also now available.
1. WJX achieves stable machining and reduces cutting noise even during interrupted machining. This stability also applies at high depths of cut due to the special geometry that reduces the cutting resistance generated at the initial point of contact between the insert and material.
2. The straight cutting edge that extends up to the maximum depth of cut allows for high feed machining even at larger depths of cut.
3. The dovetail prevents the insert from lifting and provides stable clamping without using a clamp bridge.
4. The unique cutting edge geometry forms short chips and helps to prevent chip tangling to further enhance usability and enables easy removal by a chip conveyor.
5. High strength insert with increased thickness helps to prevent fracturing.
WJX series – Double-sided insert, high feed radius milling cutter
Arbor type, φ50 and φ52 5 items
|Release||March 1st 2019|