March 31, 2020
MITSUBISHI MATERIALS CORPORATION Metalworking solutions company (Company President : Shinichi Nakamura: Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) has expanded the range of VQT5MVRB corner radius end mills for high efficiency machining of titanium alloys.
VQT5MVRB is an end mill that combines 5 flutes with a central through coolant hole that enables high efficiency rough machining of titanium alloys.
The range of applications for the series has been increased by adding new corner radius sizes and lengths.
1. Although 5 flutes are utilized, the same chip evacuation properties of a 4 flute type are realized which enables deep slot milling. The additional flute and deep cutting capability reduces the number of passes and increases tool life.
2. Greatly improved chip evacuation and effective discharge by using the center-through coolant hole to provide a stable coolant supply.
3. A unique rake angle improves cutting resistance and chip discharge.
4. The seamless blend between the corner radius and peripheral cutting edge suppresses abnormal wear and provides a stable tool life.
5. Chatter and vibration are controlled even during deep shoulder machining, this provides excellent component surface finishes during deep shoulder machining.
VQT5MVRB Corner radius end mill for high efficiency machining of titanium alloys.
11 Items (Cutting diameter of 16mm, 20mm, 25mm)
|Release date||March 31, 2020|