April 1, 2020
MITSUBISHI MATERIALS CORPORATION Metalworking solutions company (Company President : Tetsuya Tanaka Address : Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) has added the DWAE type of solid carbide drills for swiss style automatic & small CNC lathes to the WSTAR drilling series.
DWAE solid carbide drills have the optimal length and low cutting resistance features that provides high stability and excellent chip control.
100 items of the external coolant type of drills ranging from diameter 3mm through to 12mm provides an extensive range of sizes.
1. Optimal flute length for Swiss style lathes to suit the machining envelope and prevent interference.
2. Low cutting resistance design provides for highly stable drilling even in situations where rigidity of work material and clamping is difficult to realise.
3. Specially designed wave cutting edge breaks up chips into smaller pieces, preventing them from clogging during drilling operations.
4. A smoothening treatment is applied to the drill surface to further reduce cutting resistance whilst also facilitating excellent chip evacuation.
5. The newly developed PVD coated carbide grade DP102A has excellent lubricity and heat resistance, as well as exhibiting outstanding wear resistance particularly at medium to low cutting speeds.
WSTAR drill series - DWAE solid carbide drills for Swiss style automatic & small CNC lathes
External coolant type
Drilling Dia. 3mm-12mm 100 Items
|Release date||April 1, 2020|