• The JP breaker has sharp cutting edges. Wear gloves when handling.
• When machining aluminium alloy, welding to the cutting edge tends to occur, often leading to insert failure. To prevent this, wet cutting is recommended.
• Wiper inserts for the ASX400 are single-cornered.
• When installing the wiper insert, place the insert so that the small chamfer is located as shown.
• The peripheral cutting edge of the wiper insert is located back than general inserts.
Beware of wear of the insert just behind the wiper insert.
• When using wiper set the following standard conditions. Depth of Cut (ap)<0.5mm, Feed per Tooth (fz)<0.2mm/tooth