•Automatic continuous intake of chips while machining.
•Eliminates chip handing problems.
Self Expulsion Type QMC
1. Chips are discharged towards the chip conveyor because of the centrifugal force created by the cutter.
2. Installation with an ATC(auto tool changer) on machining centers is possible.
3. Since there is no need for air or a dust collector, this method provides the lowest initial investment and running costs.
4. Chips cannot be transported (carried) directly over long distances.
5. High speed bearing required to suit high speed machining.
Double Air Type QWA
1. Chip recovery using compressed air (factory air).
2. Since air is also injected into the casing interior, wet cutting is also possible.
3. Achieves the same suction capabilities as a dust collector, thereby enabling low equipment costs.
4. Wet cutting is not recommended.
Vacuum Machine Type QSV
1. Chip collection by use of a suction machine.
2. Chip collection efficiency is high.
3. Special equipment is required, such as a mist collector for wet cutting.