May 18, 2021
MITSUBISHI MATERIALS CORPORATION Metalworking Solutions Company (Company President: Tetsuya Tanaka, Address: Marunouchi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo) has added 84 items to the DVAS range of general-purpose solid carbide drills for deep hole drilling. They will go on sale from March 31st.
The new DVAS general-purpose solid carbide drill from the TRISTAR Drill Series is a new generation of drills that provides customers with benefits featuring high efficiency, long life and high precision in hole drilling.
Mitsubishi is pleased to announce the sale of a range of longer types that can machine to depths of 20, 25, 30, 40, and 50 times the drill diameter.
1. Featuring Tri-Cooling Technology, a unique coolant hole shape that achieves more than double the coolant discharge rate than that of conventional products. Tri-Cooling Technology dramatically improves chip discharge and heat dissipation.
2. Fracture resistance is greatly improved by connecting the straight cutting edge and thinned point with a smoothly curved arch.
3. New XR point thinning achieves a lower cutting resistance and excellent chip flow.
4. The short drill has a minimized neck length that allows both an improved tool rigidity and great chip evacuation.
5. Long sizes that can respectively drill 20, 25, 30, 40, and 50 times the depth of the drill diameter.
DVAS general-purpose solid carbide drill, TRISTAR Drill Series
Internal through coolant type, Drill diameter 1mm－2.9mm 84 Items
|Release date||March 31st, 2021|