• When using straight holder + standard head, interference will occur in cases where the depth of cut is larger than the length of cut of the head.
• When using straight holder + offset head, larger depths of cut are possible because the diameter of the head is larger than the holder.
Less than 3DC overhang is recommended when depth of cut < length of cut.
• Undercut type with relieved neck is suitable for vertical wall machining.
• The large diameter of the taper neck holder provides stability in long overhang applications.
• Undercut and taper neck types are now also available. (Please refer to diameter DC of each type for minimum diameter.)